- In this Investor Guide we review GitLab and 10 of its DevOps platform rivals. We've developed an evaluation framework to score each vendor across a variety of aspects.
- We also present a number of metrics related to open-source community engagement, which is a key component for each vendor's future success in the DevOps platform market.
- Across the 11 public and private names, we discuss strengths and weaknesses, along with valuation considerations.
- In Part 1 we discussed GitLab, Atlassian, Microsoft, AWS, and JFrog.
- Part 2 we cover Red Hat, VMware, Harness, CircleCI, CloudBees, and Codefresh.